HAIRCUTTING WORKSHOPS & PRIVATE CLASSES IN NYC
Upcoming Hands-on Workshops on LIVE models
New York City
May 21, 2017
New York City
June 11, 2017
New York City
July 23, 2017
Train with Laara Raynier,
THE AUTHORITY on precision haircutting!
Laara Raynier is the ONLY HAIRCUTTER on the planet who has been trained by and worked with:
- The legendary late, great Roger Thompson – First World Art Director of Vidal Sassoon’s London, in the 60’s and one of the creators of precision haircutting as we know it.
- Edward Tricomi – Warren-Tricomi Salon at the Plaza Hotel for 15 years, here in New York City.
- Donald MacIntosh – Famous British Master Haircutting Teacher
- Tim Hartley – Creative Director, Sassoon’s
Working with Laara is unique because of her background. Laara was trained in London and New York City by the legendary late, great, Roger Thompson. Laara was a top stylist and educator when she worked with him at the Roger Thompson at Barney’s NY for 10 years. Laara has taken the vast knowledge and experience from her 30-year career, working and teaching in the best salons in New York City and incorporates it in our private classes and workshops. This is the type of elite training you will receive when you sign up. Read More ->
Private One-on-One Hands-on Classes with Laara Raynier on LIVE models.
- The Consultation: How To Consult With a Client, How to Build Trust And to Decide In a Visual Way What Will Look Great and Work For Them
- The Importance and Impact Using The Mirror Has On Your Haircuts.
- How To Cut a Precision, Clean, Straight, Sharp, Bob Line
- How To Work With and Understand All Types of Growth Patterns. The Art of Understanding Growth Patterns and How to Work With Them. Once You Learn and Understand This Your haircuts Will Fall Into Place
- How to Blend and Layer Long Hair with the emphasis on Face Framing, Point Cutting + Advanced Texturing Techniques. Our Blow-Drying Technique That Lasts For Five Days: It Adds Volume, Shine, and Texture.
- Graduation / Round Graduation. Short haircuts are a combination of Layering and Graduation
- Body Positioning: How and Where To Stand While Cutting and Blow-Drying
- Advanced Texturizing Techniques that remove roundness, bulk and weight and leave the hair sleek
Laara Raynier in Action at Our Workshops
“Laara is a natural teacher and artist and one of the best haircutters I’ve ever known.”
– Edward Tricomi, Warren Tricomi Salons
“Laara is doing it with love, grace, and passion, which is my dream.”
– Tim Hartley, World Art Director, Sassoon
Watch Laara’s Classic Precision Bob
“I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art of cutting hair.”
– Michael Gordon, Founder, Bumble & Bumble
Raynier worked with Roger Thompson at Barney’s for ten years. Laara was not allowed to use a blowdryer when she began her training with Thompson. The haircut had to stand on its own; this is the type of training you will receive! Laara Raynier is the authority on all aspects of precision haircutting, classic and current techniques. She is a one-of-a-kind teacher that exudes passion and creativity. While working with Edward Tricomi, Laara Raynier learned to master long hair, blending, layering, styling, and blow-drying from the salon to the runways. Her enthusiasm and visual artistry will motivate and inspire you.
Stylists come from: Australia, Germany, India, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Italy, Hawaii, Charlotte, North Carolina, South Carolina, Chicago, Washington D.C., Pittsburg, Colorado, Atlanta, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Maine, Los Angeles, Palm Beach, Miami, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, San Fransisco, San Diego, Connecticut and New Jersey
Her perfectly chiseled bob haircuts are famous, stylists come from all over the world come to train with her to master her legendary techniques. Laara is so passionate about hair cutting education and her training, that we only use real people as our models, setting Mastercutter Academy apart. Confidence is a key element to success. After training with Laara Raynier, you’ll attain world-class skills and techniques used by the masters. It will take your career to the next level.
Would you like to have Mastercutter Academy at your salon to train your stylists and assistants?
For more information and details on workshops and private classes, contact us:
Call 212-995-9334 Email: Laara@MastercutterAcademy.com