Two days left to save $50!
All About Short Hair: Hands-on Workshop
What if you could gain the visual skills and techniques to cutting short hair? Plus the additon of learning the visual aspect of cutting bangs, which is key.
Pick Your Haircut:
Option 1) Short Hair
Option 2) Short Bob
Option 3) Men’s Short Hair
What You Will Gain From This Private Class-Style Workshop:
- The Consultation: You can never underestimate the power of the consultation. Learn how to communicate to establish that you are an expert with an amazing eye for what will suit the client. This, in turn, will build an instant trust and rapport between you and your client.
- Short Haircutting Demonstration: There is so much more to know about cutting short hair. It is extremely important because it brings out the best features on someone’s face and 90% of the time knowing how to cut short hair is going to increase your clientele.
- Gain confidence in deciding what is going to suit your clients and how you’re going to bring out and zero-in on their best features, which is one of the keys to cutting short hair.
- New skills
- Break old patterns
- Gain new habits
- Learn round graduation and layering which are the techniques used most in cutting short hair.
- This class also focuses on scissor over comb and how to create shape and form.
- The workshop is designed to make you confident and strong in your short hair abilities.
- Practice one of the three haircut options on a LIVE model.
- Recieve individual attention from Raynier.
- You will receive detailed feedback on your performance and a plan for your future development.
- Receive a signed certificate at the completion of your workshop.
Laara Raynier was trained by one of the best in the world and it shows. I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art of cutting hair.Michael Gordon
Sunday, April, 23rd 2017
Damian West Salon
237 West 4th Street
New York City, NY 10014
Hands-on Participation with 1 LIVE model:
$395 $345 per person
$1185 Originally: $1580
Save: $395 (Buy 4 spots for the price of 3)
$200 per person
Sign up now!
$50 OFF Hands-On
Minimum 3 stylists. Maximum 8 stylists.
Contact Us for More Information
Your payment is confirmation of your booking.
If you purchased through CourseHorse, our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. Please Contact CourseHorse with any questions.
Contact: 212 995-9334 • Laara@MasterCutterAcademy.com