BALAYAGE, VIVIDS & HAIRCUTTING TRENDS
Sunday, October 22th 2017
Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about: Theory, Color Formulation, Balayage and Vivids and Precision Haircutting
Laara Raynier teams up with Master Colorist Susan Somerville
2 MASTERS COLLABORATE ON A COLOR & HAIRCUTTING WORKSHOP. Be inspired and motivated to transform your clients.
Join the dynamic Master Haircutter Laara Raynier & Board Certified Master colorist Susan Somerville!
- Two haircuts: one Bob Haircut and one short haircut Demonstration by Master haircutter Laara Raynier
- Two color Demonstrations, Balyage and Vivids by Board certified Master Colorist Susan Somerville
This is a Sunday you can’t afford to miss !!! Take this opportunity to watch and learn how to transform your clients! EVERYTHING you have ever wanted to know about Color and Precision Haircutting including: theory, formulation, balayage techniques, vivid techniques, questions and answers session, matching the perfect color and haircut with your client face, eyes, skin tone….
- Demo #1 Balayage and Vivids on a Bob Haircut by Susan
- Demo #2 Balayage and Vivids on a Short Haircut by Susan
- Demo #3 Short Edgy haircut by Laara
- Demo #4 Bob haircut by Laara
- Color Questions and Answers
- Learn to create the effects you want
- The best Color for the Haircut
- How to Analyze Skin Tone and Eye Color
- How to customize the color and the Haircut
- Trouble shooting on the Job
- Master Balayage
$ 195per person
Sunday, October 22th 2017 / 10:00AM-5:30PM
Damian West Salon
237 West 4th Street
New York City, NY 10014
A full day of unparalleled hair demonstrations and training to show you how great color can bring out the best in a haircut. This is your opportunity to learn from the dynamic Laara Raynier at her one of a kind workshop
Michael Gordon Founder, Bumble & Bumble
(1) Cancellations made 72 hours after payment of a class/workshop will incur a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
(2) If you cancel or are a no show less than 48h prior to your private class date, you will be charged a $50 fee and will loose the chance to reschedule
(3) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334