The Consultation: Learn how to consult the right way, with authority and expertise. Consulting builds trust and rapport between the stylist and the client. It is key to assert yourself and come from a place of confidence. One happy client can refer at least ten new ones.
1 Step-by-Step Demonstration by Laara Raynier: During this haircut, Raynier will zero-in on the face shape, bone structure & suitability of the client. Emphasis will be on how to read, understand and work with growth patterns, which are key when cutting bobs & short hair.
ONE or TWO Actual Hands-on Haircutting with Laara Raynier: In this group workshop you will get individual attention from Laara Raynier and learn how to create the shape, form, and texture of a short haircut on LIVE MODELS. You’ll bring out the best features in your clients’ face, using round graduation, layering and point-cutting techniques.
JAMES CORBET STUDIO 25 W 19th st NEW YORK, NY 10011
- – Practice on a Live Model
- – Receive individual hands-on attention from Laara Raynier
- – Our TRAIN YOUR EYE technique
- – Confidence in deciding what is going to suit your clients and how you’re going to bring out and zero-in on their best features, which is one of the keys to cutting hair.
- – This workshop is designed to make you confident and strong in your haircutting abilities
- – Correct sectioning and partings
- – The scissor technique that guarantees the cleanest, sharpest line
- – Detailed feedback on your performance and a plan for your future development
- – Signed certificate at the completion of your workshop
- – Bonus: Get free coaching by our coach and business consultant Carollyne Bayler
WHAT MAKES MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE:
Laara Raynier is #1 Worldwide for private classes. Also known for her amazing “eye” and meticulous attention to detail. Her work and unique Precision skills have been featured in Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, Modern Salon.
To impact each stylist that comes to her for training, to grow, to become so confident that they radiate it because only one thing creates a confident hairdresser and that is an amazing teacher, great training, and practice.
In 2010, Raynier decided it was time to share her incredible training, so she opened Mastercutter Academy. Raynier teaches her signature “precision cutting” techniques in her monthly workshops and her in demand, one on one hands on private hair cutting classes.
“I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art
of cutting hair.”
– Michael Gordon, Founder Bumble & Bumble
(1) Cancellations made less than 48 hours after payment of a class/workshop will incur in a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
Deposits are non-refundable but can be used as a credit toward our services.
(2) If you cancel less than 48h prior to your private class or are a no show, you will be charged a $50 fee and loose the ability to reschedule
(3) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334