MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY BRINGS LAARA RAYNIER’S 30+ YEARS OF HAIRCUTTING EXPERTISE & EDUCATION TO A SALON NEAR YOU.
Learn from Laara Raynier, a master haircutter trained educator, inspirational & motivational coach, who brings with her 30 years of world class experience and training working with iconic hairdressers from The Roger Thompson Salon at Barney’s New York to Warren Tricomi at Hotel Plaza NYC.
She will teach the art of modern precision haircutting. The in-salon Training Program helps you simplify your technique and produce high-quality precision haircuts in a modern salon timeframe.
Learn two of Laara’s signature haircutting techniques including the Consultation, blow-drying, and finishing work.
EACH ONE DAY INCLUDES:
- The power of the proper Consultation
- 2 haircutting demonstration by Laara
- 1 Hands-on haircut on LIVE MODELS or mannequin
STYLISTS WILL GAIN:
- Incredible new techniques
- Increased confidence,
- Achieve Precision haircuts
- Re-ignite your passion for hair
- New dynamic approach to the consultation
- Masterful techniques
Laara’s influence has proven to increase the rate of return clients, new clients, a better salon dynamic & the best advanced precision on the planet.
Isn’t that what you want for your business?
FEE: $2300 per day + Travel Expenses (8 stylists max per session)
What You Will Learn
- How to Develop an Artistic Eye
- How to Cut All Textures of Hair Curly, Straight, Fine, Thick
- How to Blend and Layer Long & Short Hair with the emphasis on Face Framing, Point Cutting + Advanced Texturing Techniques. Our Blow-Drying Technique That Lasts For Five Days: It Adds Volume, Shine, and Texture.
- Graduation / Round Graduation. Short haircuts are a combination of Layering and Graduation
- Advanced Texturizing Techniques
- The Mason Pearson Blow-dry.How to Create Sleek, Smooth, Shiny Hair With Swing
- Bobs How To Cut a Precision, Clean, Sharp Line, Whether It’s a Classic, Square, an A-Line, or a Graduated Bob.
- Using and Understanding Tension, How It Affect The Haircut, Especially Cutting A Bob
- How To Work With and Understand All Types of Growth Patterns.