MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY BRINGS LAARA RAYNIER’S 30+ YEARS OF HAIRCUTTING EXPERTISE & EDUCATION TO A SALON NEAR YOU.
Learn from Laara Raynier, master haircutter, trained educator, inspirational & motivational coach, who brings with her 30 years of world class experience and training working with and trained by iconic hairdressers, from Roger Thompson at Barney’s New York (who was the first world art director of Vidal Sassoon in the ’60s) to Edward Tricomi at Warren Tricomi Salon at the Plaza Hotel NYC.
Laara Raynier teaches the art of modern precision haircutting. The In-salon Training Program helps you simplify your technique and produce high-quality precision haircuts in a modern salon timeframe.
Learn Laara’s signature haircutting techniques including the Consultation, blow-drying, and finishing work.
Stylists rave about their in-salon workshops with
EACH ONE DAY INCLUDES:
- The power of the proper Consultation
- 2 haircutting demonstrations by Laara
- Stylists do 1 or 2 Hands-on haircut on LIVE MODELS
STYLISTS WILL GAIN:
- Incredible new techniques
- Massive confidence
- Masterful precision haircutting techniques
- A renewed passion for hair
- New dynamic approach to the consultation
- Motivation and inspiration
Laara’s influence has proven to increase the rate of return clients, new clients, a better salon dynamic & the best advanced precision on the planet.
Isn’t that what you want for your business?
FEE per day + Travel Expenses (8 stylists max per session)
CALL FOR DETAILS : 917-519-9309
What your stylists will Learn
- Consultation: Learn how to do a proper consultation
- How to Develop an Artistic & Creative Eye
- How to Cut All Textures of Hair Curly, Straight, Fine, Thick
- How to Blend and Layer Long & Short Hair with the emphasis on Face Framing, Point Cutting + Advanced Texturing Techniques. Our Blow-Drying Technique That Lasts For Five Days: It Adds Volume, Shine, and Texture.
- Graduation / Round Graduation. Short haircuts are a combination of Layering and Graduation
- Advanced Texturizing Techniques
- The Mason Pearson Blow-dry.How to Create Sleek, Smooth, Shiny Hair With Swing
- Bobs How To Cut a Precision, Clean, Sharp Line, Whether It’s a Classic, Square, an A-Line, or a Graduated Bob.
- Using and Understanding Tension, How It Affect The Haircut, Especially Cutting A Bob
- How To Work With and Understand All Types of Growth Patterns.