WE ARE SAVING YOU THE TRIP AND BRINGING THEIR LATEST TRENDS, HAIRCUTS AND INSPIRIATION FROM LONDON AT OUR FIRST 2019 WORKSHOP
Sunday, January 13th, 2019
IN THE HEART OF NEW YORK CITY
1 Demonstration & 1 hands-on on LIVE models
at James Corbett Studio 25 w 19th st, NY NY 10011
THE LATEST HAIRCUTS, TRENDS & TECHNIQUES
Start off 2019 with the newest haircuts being worn in London.
Wether it is the return of short hair, a bob with bangs or layered bob, the New Year brings with it the perfect opportunity to test out the most coveted haircut and hair trends, working their way down the runway onto the streets and into salons.
All workshop attendees will receive preferred prices on our packages and classes and 10% off our Mastercutter Academy products.
** May not be combined with any other discounts. Some exclusion may apply.
THE FOCUS IN THIS WORKSHOP IS:
- STEP BY STEP PRECISION HAIRCUTTING DEMONSTRATiON
- The importance of the consultation Confidence in deciding what is going to suit your clients and how you’re going to bring out and zero-in on their best features, which is one of the keys to cutting hair.
- Focus on precision scissor techniques
- Perfect sectionning
- Where and how to stand
- Cutting precision bangs
- The little details that add to the finishing cut
- We’ll provide enrollment information about our private classes and continuing education program.
- Personal coaching with Laara Raynier
WATCH OUR AMAZING TESTIMONIALS
Our workshops are held at the beautiful JAMES CORBET STUDIO in New York City
WHAT MAKES MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE:
Laara Raynier is #1 Worldwide for private classes. Also known for her amazing “eye” and meticulous attention to detail. Her work and unique Precision skills have been featured in Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, Modern Salon.
To impact each stylist that comes to her for training, to grow, to become so confident that they radiate it because only one thing creates a confident hairdresser and that is an amazing teacher, great training, and practice.
In 2010, Raynier decided it was time to share her incredible training, so she opened Mastercutter Academy. Raynier teaches her signature “precision cutting” techniques in her monthly workshops and her in demand, one on one hands on private hair cutting classes.
“I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art
of cutting hair.”
– Michael Gordon, Founder Bumble & Bumble
(1) Cancellations made less than 48 hours after payment of a class/workshop/product will incur in a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
Deposits are non-refundable (2) If you cancel less than 48h prior to your private class or are a no show, you will be charged a $50 fee and loose the ability to reschedule
(3) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to email@example.com
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334