Sunday, June 10th, 2018
1 DAY PRECISION HAIRCUTTING WORKSHOP
Demonstration & Hands-On haircut
- THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONSULTATION
- STEP BY STEP PRECISION HAIRCUTTING DEMONSTRATION
- Focus on: Technique: cutting a clean, precision line,
- The scissor technique to cut a perfect line
- Perfect sectionning,
- Suitability, where to cut the line
- Where and how to stand
- Reading growth pattern and hairline
- Graduation and layering technique to create shape and form
- Cutting precision Bangs
- The little details that add to the finishing cut
- PRESENTATION OF OUR PRIVATE CLASS AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Get here early! Demo is first!
- Detailed feedback on your performance and a plan for your future development
- Signed certificate at the completion of your workshop
- Bonus: Get free coaching by our coach and business consultant Carollyne B.
All workshop attendees will receive preferred prices on our packages and classes and 10% off our Mastercutter Academy products.
WATCH OUR AMAZING TESTIMONIALS
Our workshops are held at the beautiful JAMES CORBET STUDIO in New York City
WHAT MAKES MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE:
Laara Raynier is #1 Worldwide for private classes. Also known for her amazing “eye” and meticulous attention to detail. Her work and unique Precision skills have been featured in Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, Modern Salon.
To impact each stylist that comes to her for training, to grow, to become so confident that they radiate it because only one thing creates a confident hairdresser and that is an amazing teacher, great training, and practice.
In 2010, Raynier decided it was time to share her incredible training, so she opened Mastercutter Academy. Raynier teaches her signature “precision cutting” techniques in her monthly workshops and her in demand, one on one hands on private hair cutting classes.
“I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art
of cutting hair.”
– Michael Gordon, Founder Bumble & Bumble
(1) Cancellations made less than 48 hours after payment of a class/workshop/product will incur in a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
Deposits are non-refundable but can be used as a credit toward our services.
(2) If you cancel less than 48h prior to your private class or are a no show, you will be charged a $50 fee and loose the ability to reschedule
(3) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334