Sunday, June 17th, 2018
THE ART OF TEXTURIZING & LAYERING
Demonstration & Hands-On haircuts
Any stylist that wants to be successful needs to know how to layer hair…after all, there are very few haircuts these days that do not require some type of soft texture. In this workshop the focus will be texturizing and layering technique which are key to create volume, remove weight, allow the curl to lift and separate. Texturizing can be done to alter visual texture, soften lines, remove weight, or even just shift the balance of weight.
THE FOCUS IN THIS WORKSHOP IS:
- – Practice on One or Two Live Models
- – Receive individual hands-on attention from Laara Raynier
- – Our TRAIN YOUR EYE technique
- – CONSULTATION, confidence in deciding what is going to suit your clients and how you’re going to bring out and zero-in on their best features, which is one of the keys to cutting hair.
- – Correct sectioning and partings
- – Detailed feedback on your performance and a plan for your future development
- – Signed certificate at the completion of your workshop
- – Bonus: Get free coaching by our coach and business consultant Carollyne B.
WATCH OUR AMAZING TESTIMONIALS
Our workshops are held at the beautiful JAMES CORBET STUDIO in New York City
WHAT MAKES MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE:
Laara Raynier is #1 Worldwide for private classes. Also known for her amazing “eye” and meticulous attention to detail. Her work and unique Precision skills have been featured in Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, Modern Salon.
To impact each stylist that comes to her for training, to grow, to become so confident that they radiate it because only one thing creates a confident hairdresser and that is an amazing teacher, great training, and practice.
In 2010, Raynier decided it was time to share her incredible training, so she opened Mastercutter Academy. Raynier teaches her signature “precision cutting” techniques in her monthly workshops and her in demand, one on one hands on private hair cutting classes.
“I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art
of cutting hair.”
– Michael Gordon, Founder Bumble & Bumble
(1) Cancellations made less than 48 hours after payment of a class/workshop/product will incur in a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
Deposits are non-refundable but can be used as a credit toward our services.
(2) If you cancel less than 48h prior to your private class or are a no show, you will be charged a $50 fee and loose the ability to reschedule
(3) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334