LIVE PRECISION HAIRCUTTING WORKSHOP
Sunday, November 11th 2018
1 demonstration on LIVE MODELS
start at 11 am until 5pm
at James Corbett Studio 25 w 19th st, NY NY 10011
BOOK YOUR TICKETS !
You want your haircuts to be EXCEPTIONAL and have everyone talking about them!!
It is now possible with this amazing workshop! In one day you will learn Laara’ s signature technique for perfect precision haircuts.
Learn the hardest haircuts made easy with Laara’s unique techniques and teaching skills.
All workshop attendees will receive preferred prices on our packages and classes and 10% off our Mastercutter Academy products.
** May not be combined with any other discounts. Some exclusion may apply.
THE FOCUS IN THIS WORKSHOP IS:
- STEP BY STEP PRECISION HAIRCUTTING DEMONSTRATiON
- The importance of the consultation Confidence in deciding what is going to suit your clients and how you’re going to bring out and zero-in on their best features, which is one of the keys to cutting hair.
- Focus on precision scissor techniques
- Perfect sectionning
- Where and how to stand
- Cutting precision bangs
- The little details that add to the finishing cut
- We’ll provide enrollment information about our private classes and continuing education program.
- Personal coaching with Laara Raynier
WATCH OUR AMAZING TESTIMONIALS
Our workshops are held at the beautiful JAMES CORBET STUDIO in New York City
WHAT MAKES MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE:
Laara Raynier is #1 Worldwide for private classes. Also known for her amazing “eye” and meticulous attention to detail. Her work and unique Precision skills have been featured in Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, Modern Salon.
To impact each stylist that comes to her for training, to grow, to become so confident that they radiate it because only one thing creates a confident hairdresser and that is an amazing teacher, great training, and practice.
In 2010, Raynier decided it was time to share her incredible training, so she opened Mastercutter Academy. Raynier teaches her signature “precision cutting” techniques in her monthly workshops and her in demand, one on one hands on private hair cutting classes.
“I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art
of cutting hair.”
– Michael Gordon, Founder Bumble & Bumble
(1) Cancellations made less than 48 hours after payment of a class/workshop/product will incur in a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
Deposits are non-refundable (2) If you cancel less than 48h prior to your private class or are a no show, you will be charged a $50 fee and loose the ability to reschedule
(3) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334