Laara Raynier #1 WORLDWIDE for PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE HAIRCUTTING CLASSES ON LIVE MODELS
Learn from the best private haircutting coach.
Experience the difference at only using real people as your models.
This is what makes our workshops and private classes stand out!
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE CLASSES:
Live models for hands-on haircutting using precision techniques, models personally chosen by Laara Raynier
- Increase your confidence as a stylist with personal feedback and coaching during the classes
- Learn precision techniques, by cutting curly, straight, fine and thick textures. Learn face framing with our award winning technique. Practice blending and layering on long and short hair cuts
- Master the art of the client consultation, from consulting with the client, visually designing the hair cut, learning how to build trust and confidence with your clients while growing your referral base.
- Cutting the perfect prescision bob line, by incorporating and understanding tension.
- How to work with and understand all types of growth patterns
- Graduation / Round graduation. Short haircuts are a combination of layering and graduation
- AND MUCH MORE. Subject to request, classes can be customized for you and your needs!
Watch Brooke raving about her private classes
Stylists travel from all over THE WORLD and the U.S to take private classes with Laara Raynier.
MUST SEE! Watch our Latest Video Testimonials!
PRIVATE CLASSES are held FRIDAY to TUESDAY from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm (by appointment)
We do offer payment plans, please contact the academy at (212) 995-9334 for more information.
Laara Raynier teaching
LAARA’S WORK APPEARS IN
VOGUE • ELLE • ALLURE • WOMEN’S WEAR DAILY • WOMEN’S DAY • THE NEW YORK TIMES • W MAGAZINE • NEIMAN MARCUS • J.CREW • NEW YORK POST
LAARA ON THE RED CARPET
BRITTANY HOWARD • THERESA REBECK• JAYNE ATKINSON • MICHEL GIL• MERYL STREEP • ANGELICA HOUSTON
LAARA ON THE RUNWAY
MARC JACOBS • CYNTHIA ROWLEY • DOUGLAS HANNANT • DONNA KAREN • DIESEL • ANNA SUI • NAUTICA • CALVIN KLEIN • VIVIEN WESTWOOD • MAX STUDIO • COACH • MAX MARA • THEORY