1 DAY PRIVATE CLASS
3 Hands-onon Live Models
2 DAY PRIVATE CLASS
6 Hands-onon Live Models
3 DAY PRIVATE CLASS
10 Hands-onon Live Models
- MOST POPULAR
1 Day = 3 hands-on (Saturday, Sunday, or Monday)
2 Days = 6 Hands-on (Friday-Saturday or Saturday-Sunday or Sunday-Monday)
3 Days = 10 Hands-on (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)
* Inquire about our week-day private classes.
Laara Raynier is #1 WORLDWIDE for PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE HAIRCUTTING CLASSES ON LIVE MODELS
Learn fundamental and advanced precision tools and techniques needed to build your repertoire through our incredible, and immersive hands-on practical work sessions including coaching. Designed to work for all experience levels, you will be cutting on Live models with instruction from Laara.
MORE INFORMATION, AVAILABLE DATES:
TRANSFORM YOUR HAIRCUTTING AND YOUR CLIENTS WITH OUR PRIVATE CLASSES
Our beautiful Model
Actress Jayne Atkinson
Watch Brooke raving about her private classes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN :
- The Consultation: How To Consult With a Client, How to Build Trust And to Decide In a Visual Way What Will Look Great and Work For Them
- The Importance and Impact of Using The Mirror Has On Your Haircuts.
- Precision Bobs How To Cut a Precision, Clean, Sharp Line, Whether It’s a Classic, Square, an A-Line, or a Graduated Bob.
- Using and Understanding Tension, How it affects the haiircut, especially Cutting A Bob
- How To Work With and Understand All Types of Growth Patterns. The Art of Understanding Growth Patterns and How to Work With Them. Once You Learn and Understand This Your haircuts Will Fall Into Place
- How to Blend and Layer Long & Short Hair with the emphasis on Face Framing, Point Cutting + Advanced Texturing Techniques. Our Blow-Drying Technique That Lasts For Five Days: It Adds Volume, Shine, and Texture.
- Graduation / Round Graduation. Short haircuts are a combination of Layering and Graduation
- Body Positioning: How and Where To Stand While Cutting and Blow-Drying
- Advanced Texturizing Techniques that Remove Roundness, Bulk and Weight and Leave the Hair Sleek
- Point-Cutting to Soften and Blend the Line and Remove Weight
- Men’s Hair, Classic Scissor Over comb and Barbering Techniques On Men’s haircuts and Short Hair
- The Mason Pearson Blow-dry. How to Create Sleek, Smooth, Shiny Hair With Swing
- How to Cut All Textures of Hair Curly, Straight, Fine, Thick
- How to Develop an Artistic Eye
our Before/ After haircutting transformations :