Sunday, March 18th 2018
SHORT HAIR Cutting Essentials
HANDS-ON HAIRCUTS on Live Models
This one-day workshop led by master haircutter Laara Raynier will transform your talent from the inside out. From proper hand and body positioning to essential cutting techniques
- – Laara will demonstrate a SHORT haircut and blowdry on a live model. Focusing on bone structure, face shape, graduation and layering technique that are integral to cutting short hair.
- – TRAIN YOUR EYE technique. This powerful technique will change the way you look at haircuts and faces !
- – Hands-on Haircutting session on LIVE MODELS. Practice a SHORT haircut
- – Practice a short haircut on a Live Model
- – Receive individual hands-on attention from Laara Raynier
- – Our TRAIN YOUR EYE technique
- – Confidence in deciding what is going to suit your clients and how you’re going to bring out and zero-in on their best features, which is one of the keys to cutting hair.
- – This workshop is designed to make you confident and strong in your haircutting abilities
- – Correct sectioning and partings
- – The scissor technique that guarantees the cleanest, sharpest line
- – Detailed feedback on your performance and a plan for your future development
- – Signed certificate at the completion of your workshop
- – Bonus: Get free coaching by our coach and business consultant Carollyne Bayler
Watch our amazing testimonial
James Corbet Studio, 25 W 19th st New York, NY 10011
WHAT MAKES MASTERCUTTER ACADEMY EXCLUSIVE:
Laara Raynier is #1 Worldwide for private classes. Also known for her amazing “eye” and meticulous attention to detail. Her work and unique Precision skills have been featured in Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, Modern Salon.
To impact each stylist that comes to her for training, to grow, to become so confident that they radiate it because only one thing creates a confident hairdresser and that is an amazing teacher, great training, and practice.
In 2010, Raynier decided it was time to share her incredible training, so she opened Mastercutter Academy. Raynier teaches her signature “precision cutting” techniques in her monthly workshops and her in demand, one on one hands on private hair cutting classes.
“I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art
of cutting hair.”
– Michael Gordon, Founder Bumble & Bumble
(1) Cancellations made less than 48 hours after payment of a class/workshop/product will incur in a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
Deposits are non-refundable but can be used as a credit toward our services.
(2) If you cancel less than 48h prior to your private class or are a no show, you will be charged a $50 fee and loose the ability to reschedule
(3) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334