Short Hair: Hands-on Workshop
WE ONLY USE LIVE MODELS!
What if you could gain the visual skills and techniques to cutting short hair? Plus the addition of learning the visual aspect of cutting bangs, which is key.
- The Consultation: You can never underestimate the power of the consultation. Learn how to communicate to establish that you are an expert with an amazing eye for what will suit the client. This, in turn, will build an instant trust and rapport between you and your client.
- Short Haircutting Demonstration: There is so much more to know about cutting short hair. It is extremely important because it brings out the best features on someone’s face and 90% of the time knowing how to cut short hair is going to increase your clientele.
- Hands-on Haircutting with Laara Raynier on a LIVE model:
In this group workshop, you will get individual attention from Laara Raynier. Practice what you learned in the morning session on LIVE models
What You Will Gain From This Private Class-Style Workshop
- Gain confidence in deciding what is going to suit your clients and how you’re going to bring out and zero-in on their best features, which is one of the keys to cutting short hair.
- New skills
- Break old patterns
- Gain new habits
- Learn round graduation and layering which are the techniques used most in cutting short hair.
- This class also focuses on scissor over comb and how to create shape and form.
- The workshop is designed to make you confident and strong in your short hair abilities.
- Receive individual attention from Raynier.
- Receive a signed certificate at the completion of your workshop.
Laara Raynier was trained by one of the best in the world and it shows. I would highly recommend Laara to anyone who wants to be taught the art of cutting hair.Michael Gordon
Sunday, June, 11th 2017
Damian West Salon
237 West 4th Street
New York City, NY 10014
ADMISSION FOR ONE STYLIST:
$395 per stylist
Hands-on Session with a LIVE model
ADMISSION FOR TWO STYLISTS:
$345 per stylist
Hands-on Session with LIVE models
VIP ADMISSION: $650 includes
- 1 Stylist Admission
- 1 Signed Pair of Laara Raynier Scissors
- Complimentary 15 Minute Personal Feedback / Coaching by Laara Raynier
- Special Price Offer for Private Classes
ALL-DAY OBSERVATION: $200
Sign up now!
Minimum 3 stylists. Maximum 8 stylists.
Contact Us for More Information
Your payment is confirmation of your booking.
If you purchased through CourseHorse, our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. Please Contact CourseHorse with any questions.
Contact: 212 995-9334 • Laara@MasterCutterAcademy.com