OUR WORKSHOPS FOCUS ON AND INCLUDES:
- THE CONSULTATION: is a very important part of the haircut and will determine what will suit your client and build a strong rapport
- How to develop an artistic & creative eye using our TRAIN YOUR EYE technique
- How to identify growth patterns and work with them
- How to cut a precision bob with a perfectly clean, sharp line, using and understanding tension, face-shape and determining where to cut the line
- How to cut all textures of hair—curly, straight, fine, and thick
- How to graduate, blend, layer, and texturize hair
- How to cut short edgy haircut using round graduation and layering technique
- Mens hair. Classic scissor over comb and barbering techniques
- Body positioning. Where and how to stand
- The 5 day blow dry with styling techniques that leave the hair polished & shining
- The Mason Pearson blow dry. How to create sleek, smooth, shiny hair with swing
- Professional & specific tools, products & brushes that are essential to your kit
- How to build and increase your clientele
- Image consulting, hair, makeup, clothing, style
- The art of layering hair
We believe in only using REAL PEOPLE as our models.
GO BEYOND your typical mannequin, artificial haircut training.
WATCH OUR AMAZING TESTIMONIALS
OUR LATEST ‘TRADE SECRETS’ WORKSHOP TESTIMONIALS
Terms and Conditions
Payment in full is required to book, hold and reserve the date(s) you want.
Cancellations & Refunds:
(1) After you have paid for your private class, you have up to thirty (30) days to schedule, otherwise, your payment is non-refundable.
(2) Cancellations made 48 hours after payment of a workshop or private class will incur a 100% charge without the ability of a refund.
(3) If you cancel or are a no show less than 48 hours prior to your private class date, you will be charged a $50 fee and will loose the chance to reschedule
(4) Cancellations have to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) You have within one year from date of purchase to take your workshop
Other: We reserve the right to alter the course content, speaker or venue where necessary. Should we have to cancel a course we do not accept responsibility for travel, accommodation or other costs which may have been incurred by any delegate.
There are no returns on item purchases.
For questions call the Academy at (212) 995-9334